- [S17] Lemuel Dunshee and Rebecca Catherine Swift marriage, 17 Apr 1855, Davis County, Iowa Courthouse, Bloomfield, Davis Co., IA. Marriage Book A copied from FHL film 0968466.
- [S18] Putnam County, Missouri Marriage Records, Putnam County, Missouri Courthouse, Unionville, Putnam Co., MO. Hereinafter cited as Putnam Co. MO Marriages.
- [S19] DUNSHEE - Father William E, Mother Margarett E. and & Ada L. Harrelson Headstone Photo from Unionville, Missouri Cemetery, Karol & Carol Dunshee personal files (3180 Branding Iron Ct., Milliken, Weld Co., CO).
- [S20] WILLIAMS - Amy K and John B. Headstone Photo from Unionville, Missouri Cemetery, Karol & Carol Dunshee personal files (3180 Branding Iron Ct., Milliken, Weld Co., CO).
- [S21] Unknown author, Biographical and Historical Record, Wayne and Appanoose Counties, Iowa, copied at Wayne Co. Historical Society, Corydon, IA, p. 453 (Chicago: Inter-state publishing company, 1886). Hereinafter cited as History of Wayne and Appanoose Counties.
- [S22] Alexander Y. McCullough, 1880 U.S. Census of P.O. Grainville, Jackson Twp., Wayne Co., Iowa, Washington, DC, p. 24, family 1, US National Archives.
- [S23] Interview with James Alvin and Marie Dunshee (James now at 21311 East 289th St.; Harrisonville, MO; 64701), by Karol F. Dunshee, 1994 Memorial Day Dunshee Family Reunion. Karol & Carol Dunshee personal files (3180 Branding Iron Ct., Milliken, Weld Co., CO).
- [S25] William Dunshee, Coshocton County, Ohio Court of Common Pleas appointment of estate administrator (Susannah Dunshee) unknown file number, Coshocton County Courthouse, Coshocton, Coshocton Co., OH.
- [S27] IGI - reference source #895286 - Coshocton County Ohio Probate Court Marriage records v. A-C 1811-1852, International Genealogical Index (IGI) (various addresses with some on-line: Latter Day Saints Family History Library).
- [S28] Robert Crawford & Susannah Dunshee marriage, 17 Aug 1826, Coshocton County Courthouse, Coshocton, Coshocton Co., OH. Vol. 1 (1811-1930).
- [S29] Susanna Crawford, Davis County, Iowa District Court Probate vol. F, pg 476 (FHL film # 0967558), Latter Day Saints Family History Library, various addresses with some on-line. Hereinafter cited as Susanna Crawford probate.
- [S30] John Wesley Long & Martha F. Dunshee marriage, 12 Apr 1885, unknown repository, unknown repository address. Book 1, pg 52.
- [S31] John W. Long, 1900 US Census of Grant Twp., Dekalb Co., MO, Washington, DC, ED 70, Sheet 4, family 72, US National Archives film T623 Roll 852.
- [S32] John W. Long, 1910 U.S. Census Hopkins Twp., Nodaway Co., Missouri, Washington, DC, E.D. 125, family 185, US National Archives T1270, Roll 151.
- [S33] Unknown author, Wayne Co. IA Clerk, Marriage Register 1, page 2 (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S34] James Duncan, 13 Jun 1900 U.S. Census of Stafford, Stafford County, Kansas, Washington, DC, E.D. 309, pg. 6, family 106, US National Archives film T623, roll 501.
- [S35] Robert G. Dunshee, 1900 US Census of Lowe Twp., Kay Co., OK, Washington, DC, p. 35, family 282, US National Archives.
- [S36] The First Fifty Years of Pratt County [Kansas] Marriages 1878 -1928, Pratt County Historical Society, Pratt, Pratt Co., KS.
- [S37] Alfred M. Atwell, 1900 U.S. Census of Webster Twp., Woodward Co., Oklahoma, Washington, DC, E.D. 250, sheet 13 family 307, US National Archives T623, roll 1344.
- [S38] Lemuel Dunshee, 1860 U.S. Census of Washington Twp, Ringgold Co, Iowa, Washington, DC, p. 662, family 517, US National Archives film 653, roll 339.
- [S39] Originally published: Des Moines : State Historical Company, History of Davis County, Iowa : containing a history of the county, its cities, towns, etc. : a biographical directory of many of its leading citizens ...., (pg 654-655 & 736, FHL 0934936) (612-612 & 575 in reprint) (1882; reprint 108 Washington St., Decorah, IA 52101: The Anundsen Publishing Co., 1991). Hereinafter cited as History of Davis Co., IA.
- [S40] IGI - Patron submitted forms - Batch #7036207 Sheet 36, International Genealogical Index (IGI) (various addresses with some on-line: Latter Day Saints Family History Library).
- [S42] Canvassed by Maude Roan and Fredia
Patterson. Typing by LaDonna Seachris and Ellabell Eker
, Dunlap Cemetery Reading (see also http://www.usgennet.org/usa/ok/county/woodward/dunlap.html ) (Woodward, OK: Northwest Oklahoma Genealogical Society, February 1984). Hereinafter cited as Dunlap Cemetery (Woodward Co, OK).
- [S219] Unknown compiler, compiler, Appanoose Co. Cemetery Index located in Wayne Co. Genealogical Society, p. 31 (n.p.: n.pub.).
- [S249] Orlando F. Dunshee, 1920 U.S. Census Woodward Co., OK, Washington, DC, SD 78, ED 234, Sh 6, Ln 29, US National Archives.
- [S265] Alfred Atwell family and Orlando F. Dunshee family, 1910 U.S. Census Webster Twp., Woodward Co., OK, Washington, DC, E.D. 292, p. 12 family 123; & p. 8 family 161, US National Archives film T1273 Roll 1.
- [S313] USGenWeb Project Archives,
Fairview Cemetery, Salida, Chaffee Co., CO
Contributed for use by the USGenWeb Project (http://www.usgenweb.org) Archives and by the COGenWeb Project Archives (http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/co/cofiles.htm) by the Author: June Shaputis - November 1996
Copyright (c) 1987 by June Shaputis from book CHAFFEE COUNTY, COLORADO, BURIALS.
All rights reserved except permission granted to reproduce or distribute to not-for-profit individuals or organizations., online http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/co/cofiles.htm. Hereinafter cited as Fairview Cemetery, Salida, Chaffee Co., CO.
- [S320] Charles Efford Dunshee entry, Taylor Co., IA birth record, Taylor County Courthouse, Bedford, Taylor Co., IA.
- [S436] Kathy Johnston, "Lookup abstract of privately published copy of "History of Mutual" by Allen A. Aaron and two other (unspecified) Woodward County, Oklahoma histories," e-mail message from e-mail address (unknown address) to Karol F. Dunshee, 16 Jan 1999. Hereinafter cited as "History of Mutual (OK)."
- [S448] Orlando F. & Nannie Dunshee, Woodward County, Oklahoma Probate FIle 3740, Woodward County Court Clerk, 1600 Main St., Woodward, Woodward Co., OK.
- [S466] Public Land Record for Woodward County, Oklahoma, US National Archives, Washington, DC. Hereinafter cited as Public Land Record for Woodward County, Oklahoma.
- [S600] Norma Bennett, "Letter, Descendants Chart for Edward Mace, and Family Group Record for Alex Y. McCullough", 20 Apr 1999 (407 S.E. Delaware Unit #305, Ankeny, IA 50021). Unknown comments.
- [S645] OnLine Search of http://www.familysearch.org/, International Genealogical Index (IGI) (unknown repository address: unknown repository, various).
- [S721] Jackie Kloppenborg who notes significant input from Vivian Olson, "Descendants of Franklin Y. McCullough", 15 Sep 2000 (Box 67, Emmet, NE 68734). COMMENTS. Hereinafter cited as "Desc. of Franklin Y. McCullough."
- [S796] "Curren Efford Swift's application, and related papers, for Survivors Service Pension for the Black Hawk Indian Wars", Indian Wars Act of 27 Jul 1892 - No. 3746, B.L. No. 95218-16055; US National Archives; Washington, DC. Hereinafter cited as "C.E. Swift pension file."
- [S805] Rebecca Lavinna McCullough entry, State of California, Department of Public Health - Vital Statistics - Standard Certificate of Death (Los Angeles Co.), Local Registered No. 11523, California State Vital Records Office, 304 'S' Street, Sacramento, Sacramento Co., CA.
- [S817] Springvale Sprigs, Pratt County Republican, newspaper microfilm reel number P978 from Kansas State Historical Society, Pratt, Kansas, 18 Feb 1892, page 8. Hereinafter cited as Pratt County Republican.
- [S820] Horner, Dunshee, and Swift households McCullough, 1885 Iowa State Census, Wayne County, Twps 68 R21, T68 R20, & T70 R21, State Historical Society of Iowa 600 East Locust, Des Moines, Polk Co., IA.
- [S847] Burials in the Western State Mental Hospital Cemetery at Fort Supply, Oklahoma. Information taken from an old platt which was drawn on oil cloth. The original is at Western State Hospital. Submitted to Woodward County, Oklahoma USGenWeb site by the Woodward Public Library. Copyright © 2000 Donna Dreyer All Rights Reserved. The page was updated Tuesday, 23-May-2000 00:30:49 MD, online http://www.usgennet.org/usa/ok/county/woodward/western.html. Hereinafter cited as Western State Mental Hospital Cemetery.
- [S908] "GLEANINGS" portion of Sumner County, Kansas USGENWEB showing McCullough's buried in Rose Hill Cemetery which is located 1 mile east and 1/2 mile south of South Haven, Kansas, transcribed by Della Shafer, online http://skyways.lib.ks.us/genweb/sumner/gleanings.htm. Hereinafter cited as Rose Hill Cemetery, Sumner Co. KS.
- [S909] Bill Pennington, "SEDGWICK COUNTY LOOKUP - Wichita Death Records (1887-1910) A.Y.McCullough," e-mail message from e-mail address (unknown address) to Karol F. Dunshee, 09 Feb. 2002.
- [S981] Letter from Denise Shuman - Health Information Management Dept. (Northwest Center for Behavioral Health, PO Box 1, Fort Supply, OK 73841) to Karol Dunshee, 25 Aug 2003; Karol & Carol Dunshee personal files (3180 Branding Iron Ct., Milliken, Weld Co., CO).
- [S992] Pratt (KS) Greenlawn Cemetery transcription, 1977, Pratt Public Library, Fourth & Jackson, Pratt, Pratt Co., KS.
- [S993] M & M (twins0 - (Amy & Ada Dunshee) entry, Pratt County (KS) Vital Statistics Book 1, p. 430 (17 Oct 1896), Pratt County, Kansas Courthouse, 300 S. Ninnescah, Pratt, Pratt Co., KS.
- [S1013] Woodward County, Oklahoma Marriage Index, unknown repository, unknown repository address. Hereinafter cited as Woodward Co. OK Marriage Index.
- [S1020] Rob't G. Dunshee (obituary), Saguache Crescent, Saguache, CO, 1 Sep 1932, p. 1.
- [S1278] Curren E. Swift, Jul 1880 U.S. Census of Union Twp., Wayne Co., Iowa, unknown repository address, E.D. 239, p. 40, Ancestry.com census database.
- [S1436] Scanned copies of Newspaper Clippings collected by Glocile Swan - original collection held by Maxinne Sapp of Allerton Iowa, Karol & Carol Dunshee personal files (3180 Branding Iron Ct., Milliken, Weld Co., CO).
- [S1521] Deaths With Funeral Announcements (McCulloough, Mrs. Rebecca L.), Los Angeles TImes, Los Angles, CA, 25 Oct 1930, p. 14, col. 4.
- [S1901] Ames A. Dunshee, Harrisonville (obituary), Sedalia Democrat (on-line version), Sedalia, MO, 2 Jun 2008. Hereinafter cited as Sedalia Democrat.