Donald Gary Dunshee
M, b. 25 August 1957, d. 1 June 1994
|Birth*||Donald Gary Dunshee was born on 25 August 1957 at U.S. Army Hospital, Fort Bragg, Cumberland Co., NC.1 |
|Death*||He died on 1 June 1994 at Lumberton, Robeson Co., NC, at age 36.1,2 |
|Marriage*||Jennifer (?) married David A. Dunshee; based upon shared phone listing.1 |
- [S362] PhoneDisk Powerfinder Phone Directory.
Erwin R. Dunshee1
M, b. 4 January 1921, d. 31 July 2001
|Birth*||Erwin R. Dunshee was born on 4 January 1921 at Hartford, Hartford Co., CT.2,1 |
|Marriage*||He married Helen Tolassi, daughter of Dominick Tolassi and Martha Susca, in 1944.2,3 |
|Marriage*||Erwin R. Dunshee married Claire Gleason.2 |
|Death*||Erwin R. Dunshee died on 31 July 2001 at Porter Hospital, Middlebury, Addison Co., VT, at age 80.2,1 |
|Burial*||He was buried at South Street Cemetery, Proctor, Rutland Co., VT.4 |
|Helen Tolassi b. 16 May 1917, d. 29 Jun 2005|
- Robert Erwin Dunshee2
- Jeffrey E. Dunshee2
- [S860] Rutland Herald, online.
Paula Michelle Cochran1,2
F, b. 4 November 1964, d. 20 October 2006
|Birth*||Paula Michelle Cochran was born on 4 November 1964 at Iowa City, Johnson Co., IA.1 |
|Marriage*||She married Frank Woodrow Dunshee, son of Clark Burris Dunshee and Neva Agnes Smith, on 2 March 1991 at Iowa City, Johnson Co., IA.1,2 |
|Death*||Paula Michelle Cochran died on 20 October 2006 at Oxford, Johnson Co., IA, at age 41.1 |
|Burial*||She was buried at Oxford, Johnson Co., IA.1 |
|Frank Woodrow Dunshee |
Sandra C. (?)
|Fred E. Dunshee |
Harry S. Dunshee
M, b. 16 January 1912, d. 13 May 1971
|Birth*||Harry S. Dunshee was born on 16 January 1912 at NM.3,4,1 |
|Marriage*||He married Kathaleen M. Rohr in 1947 at Allegheny Co., PA.5 |
|Death*||Harry S. Dunshee died on 13 May 1971 at age 59.4,6 |
|Burial*||He was buried at Section G29V OAK KNOLL / VETERANS PLOT Lot 525, Pleasant Hills, Allegheny Co., PA.7 |
- [S963] 1 Apr 1930 U.S. Census of McKeesport, Allegheny Co., PA, unknown repository address, ED 690, p. 14A, image 27.
- [S1609] Linda Jean (Lewis) Christensen, "More Dunshee Info," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, 24 May 2007.
- [S217] SSDI, online http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/vital/ssdi/main.htm, 190-09-8333.
- [S542] Harry S. Dunshee probate #2232: appliation for probate.
- [S541] Allegheny Co., PA Marriage Index: see Series X #15301 (vol 162, page 51).
- [S543] Pittsburgh Post Gazette, 14 May 1971, page 30, col. C.
- [S1817] Find A Grave Website search, online http://www.findagrave.com/, memorial #58790367 created for Harry S. Dunshee by "Tony & Cindy Lloyd."
- [S542] Harry S. Dunshee probate #2232.
Kathaleen M. Rohr1
F, b. 26 December 1911, d. 15 January 1988
|Birth*||Kathaleen M. Rohr was born on 26 December 1911.2 |
|Marriage*||She married Harry S. Dunshee, son of Harry A. Dunshee and Mable Merle Thomas, in 1947 at Allegheny Co., PA.1 |
|Death*||Kathaleen M. Rohr died on 15 January 1988 at 217 Bon Air Ave., Pittsburgh, Allegheny Co., PA, at age 76.2,3 |
|Burial*||She was buried at St. Anne's Cemetery, Allegheny Co., PA; arrangements by Howard A. Farnsworth Funeral Home.3 |
Truman Everett Dunshee1,2
M, b. 22 March 1889, d. 15 January 1958
|Birth*||Truman Everett Dunshee was born on 22 March 1889 at Lyons, Rice Co., KS.3,4,2 |
|Marriage*||He married Leola R. Bates, daughter of (?) Bates and (?) McWilliams, on 2 September 1919 at Gunnison, Gunnison Co., CO; by Rev. J.S. Ferris.1 |
|Death*||Truman Everett Dunshee died on 15 January 1958 at Fresno, Fresno Co., CA, at age 68; of a heart attack.2,5 |
|Burial*||He was buried on 17 January 1958 at Belmont Memorial Park, Fresno, Fresno Co., CA.5 |
- [S414] Colorado Statewide Marriage Index, 1900-1939: Gunnison Co., CO Certificate #1661, Truman Dunshee & Leola Bates, 9-2-19.
- [S462] California Death Index, 1940-1997, Everett Dunshee.
- [S35] 1900 US Census of Lowe Twp., Kay Co., OK, Washington, DC, p. 35, family 282.
- [S314] Abstracted by Raymond H. Banks from civilian registration cards completed in 1917-1918., online http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/ussearch.htm, CO search for Dunshee.
- [S880] The Fresno Bee, 16 Jan 1958, p. 15-A.